Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

She’s THREE?!?!

Let me prefaced with the fact that I think I have *beautiful* children! I look at them and I am amazed that they came from Brett and I Winking smile! I think Cadence is just gorgeous! However, as *beautiful* as my children are now, they do not come out that way. I can remember after I had Curtis and I just couldn’t get over how ugly he was, and my mother-in-law told me to stop saying that Smile .. I have very fast and easy deliveries. Fast deliveries equals very swollen babies!! 

Cadence November 29, 2008

IMG_1435IMG_1457

IMG_1508DSC_0123

See day two after they are super cute, it’s just that first day Winking smile!

DSC_0244FIRST BirthdayIMG_0202SECOND Birthday

DSC_0079THIRD Birthday

DSC_0253DSC_0210

Cadie and Uncle Brett on their birthday in 09’& 11’

DSC_0353DSC_0355

Yesterday (Tuesday) Cadence officially turned Three! I decided that we would celebrate with a make-over. She is always asking me to come to her room and do makeup. I don’t think that I actually ever have.. So yesterday we sat on her bed and did make-overs!!

DSC_0357DSC_0358

DSC_0362

HAPPY THIRD BIRTDAY PRINCESS!! My have been so blessed by this sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment