Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, November 14, 2011

It won’t be long now..

My sweet Aunt will soon be running into the arms of Jesus. Happy for her soul, sad for us who love her. I just talked to my Grandma and she and my Grandpa are headed back down to Oklahoma. My Uncle Jerry called them and asked that they come back tonight. Hospice has started Ruby on oxygen and a morphine drip. I called to tell my Grandma that I loved her, and I had thought about her all day. This is the FIRST time in 27 years I have ever heard this strong woman cry. My prayer for my grandparents...

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. - Psalm 147:3

We are very careful not to write things about my Aunt on Facebook. My sweet little cousin is on, and we want to honor her privacy and try to offer her some sort of normalcy in the midst of all of this. Please continue to pray for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment