Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Bread!

Wednesday evening Cadence, my mom and I went up to my Grandma Coslett’s to help her make bread. I love spending time with my Grandma. I am not sure I will ever master "Grandma’s Bread", but I will keep trying!

imagejpeg_2_12imagejpeg_2_14imagejpeg_2_9

imagejpeg_2_11

From start to finish it took us about an hour. The entire hour, Cadie rolled ONE roll Winking smile And there it is!

***

It has always been our tradition to alternate holiday’s between the Winsors and the Cosletts. This year we were with the Cosletts, however we did go over and spend some time with my Grandma Thursday morning, and to the shed for a little while Thursday. It just felt like we should all be together for a little while this year.

imagejpeg_2_10

Cadie again got to watch (help) her Great Grandma make bread! I am thankful for these picture of Cadie with my Grandmas!! (p.s. that is not the outfit Cadie wore all day Smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment