Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, November 7, 2011

*amazing*

It is *amazing* to me what a

difference 3 weeks makes!

IMAG0389

When we went in 3 weeks ago, Dr.Cline wanted me to be cautious. The baby had not completely attached to the placenta, and normally by this point they have. He didn’t seem alarmed, but did want to stop exercising, go completely off of pop and a few other precautions just be safe!

IMAG0412[1]

This morning I went in for our second sonogram, to make sure that everything look good!

EVERYTHING LOOKED GREAT!

I was able to see the baby moving his/her arms, and I was able to see the umbilical cord COMPLETELY ATTACHED! I have always been in awe at the creation of life, and how carefully our Lord weaves these babies together, but it becomes so much more real when I see such a difference in just 3 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment