Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Placing Poinsettias!

I saw that Micheals craft store had 50% off all of their Christmas poinsettias this week, and when you add my teacher discount I got quite a deal!

We picked out some pretty purple ones to take to my Aunt Ruby’s grave today.

IMAG0444

IMAG0450

IMAG0452IMAG0453

And some beautiful blue ones for my Grandpa Coslett

IMAG0457IMAG0456IMAG0459

Curtis still had a lot of questions about Aunt Ruby and cancer, but I I think that it is important to take them with me when I go to the cemeteries.My mom used to tell me that she dreaded going to the cemeteries because her mom would always be so sad. I am trying to give my kids a slightly more plesant view of "Honoring" my Grandpa and Aunt Ruby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment