Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, November 18, 2011

It’s not good-bye...

Just see you later!

This past Tuesday my sweet Aunt Ruby Ann went home to live with Jesus. As unreal and sorrowful as this has been, I am thankful that I know she had a personal relationship with our Savior.I have so many wonderful memories of my Aunt Ruby. I know that the next few days (weeks, and probably years) are going to be difficult as my family learns to have a new normal. Even though my Aunt lived in Oklahoma, they were down almost every other weekend. She has been as much a part of my life, as any family who lives in Goddard or Wichita.

Though my heart is heavy and there are a million thoughts funning through my mind... I choose to remember her as she was just a year ago. * HAPPY * SMILING * LOVING *    120_0612

120_0613

(I know this is blurry, but my Dad loves this picture of him and his sister)

Heaven now gets to enjoy what we did for 47 years. I can see her fully restored, and being ‘Mommy’ to my two sweet babies in heaven... until I get there.

2 comments: