Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dear Santa...

We don’t really do Santa at our house. Well, okay yes we do, but not really! Winking smile We celebrate the birth of our Savior, and Santa is an added bonus. We have always wrapped presents and put them under our Christmas tree prior to Christmas morning. We tell the kids that Santa comes and fills their stocking and leaves them a present out by the tree. This is something we normally leave unwrapped with a bow on it. (I don’t give Santa all that much credit around here) However, I must say that to watch them get excited is fun. We have never written letters to Santa before, but a lady at work gave me a set that had everything to write two letters to Santa... so after baths this evening we wrote a letter to Santa. DSC_0002DSC_0003

DSC_0008DSC_0004

           The kids really enjoyed this!DSC_0009DSC_0005

Curtis had a wonderful idea, let’s go mail them to Santa in our mailbox! So we put on our jackets and headed outside!

DSC_0012

DSC_0013DSC_0014

While we celebrate the true reason for the season, writing letters to Santa was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment