Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

“Blessed Are Those Who Mourn.."

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.  Matthew 5:4

imagejpeg_2_5

This was a picture taken last Saturday of my beautiful Aunt Ruby and Kelly. She is no longer able to move from her neck down. When my Uncle is moving her, she is in sever pain. *she is breaking my heart* My Grandma called my parents this evening and said that my Uncle Jerry had called and she had taken a turn for the worse. She is  no longer eating, and is in a "coma" type state. Her eyes are open, but she is not responding to either Jerry (her husband) or Chelsie (her daughter). They said we would know more tomorrow after the Hospice nurse had been in, however she is not looking good. I am still praying for healing. I know her outcome does  not look good, but prayer is not only the only thing we can do, but the most important thing for us to do. My dad’s family is mourning greatly as the end is seeming to be near. Please continue to pray for my family, and my sweet Aunt. That God’s will would be done, and that somehow out of all of this heartache His glory would show.

When my Grandpa Coslett went home to be with Jesus it was so very quick. There was heartache and rejoicing for his soul but we didn’t have to prepare our hearts to say good-bye... this is rough thing, and we dearly appreciate your prayers!

2 comments: