Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another Year...

On Monday, November 29th Cadence will turn THREE! We celebrated her birthday this weekend. It was a nice little party to end our busy week...DSC_0073DSC_0074

Jessica helped me (okay she did most of it, however I do feel as though I would attempt cupcakes alone now) make cupcakes to match her cake.

DSC_0076DSC_0077

Once again Brett’s mom got her a princess Barbie cake. This year Cadie chose Rapunzel from Tangled. DSC_0086

Finally, time for presents!DSC_0107DSC_0122

An Arial present from Grandma Cindy and some princess’ from Curtis..

DSC_0092DSC_0145

DSC_0146

A Bell baby from Grandma Carol and a Rapunzel baby from Mommy and Daddy. She had a really nice Princess Birthday!

DSC_0155DSC_0167

DSC_0172DSC_0175

DSC_0179DSC_0182

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment