Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Longest Post Ever

This may be the longest post EVER!! But our Sunday was so much fun I didn't want to cut anything!
**~Church, Time of worship and Remembering, Water gun Fight, Family, Friends, Food, Frisbee~**
After church and lunch today it was TOO BEAUTIFUL to stay inside.. So we went out for a water gun fight! **
Curtis Vs. Daddy**
Curtis saw that he was no match and decided to run and hide behind Cadence

Pretty smart, although Cadence did NOT care to be wet =)

Curtis was SOAKED =)

But Brett wasn't dry by any means.. Curtis was able to get in a few good shots


This would be one of them =)

Then it was over to my Grandma Winsor's house for our annual Cook-Out
Trey, Brett, Brett and my Dad moved over an extra picnic table (that makes 4 and there still weren't enough =))


LOVE ALL THE KIDS =) Curtis is so blessed with Cousins!

My Grandpa Winsor on the far left (where Curtis got his middle name, well that and my Dad)
and my Uncle Jerry (in the front)

Me and my In-Laws
Finally ULTIMATE FRISBEE TIME =) We **LOVE**LOVE** this game.. I'm the green blob in the back =)

Now I'm the bright green blob in the middle... 5 from the left.. Kelly's camera doesn't do motion very well =) But thanks for the pictures!
**
Love Cook-Outs at My Grandpa and Grandma Winsors.. All that was missing was my Grandpa Peeka (Coslett) He LOVED my Grandma Winsor's home made Cherry-nut Ice cream!!










No comments:

Post a Comment