Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Tuesday, June 1st was Kristin and Brett's 8th Wedding Anniversary! So I kept her boys so they could go out for the evening! I learned two very important things durning our hours of FOUR against ONE!
#1. I can actually handle being the Mommy of four (NOT THAT CLOSE IN AGE THOUGH)
#2. Boys are FUN =)
Of course I couldn't do anything without Princess attached to my hip =) Which is exactly where she is most of the time!!
I had a water gun fight with Lucas and Curtis... One Rule: Don't shoot Levi or Cadence!!
This would seem like a simple enough rule, right?!?!

Exactly!! Levi did get shot.. and was not pleased =) I didn't let him see me laughing!!
**
So he retreated to the safety of the porch with Cadie while I soaked the boys for shooting him =) Super Fun Evening! Glad I get to enjoy my nephews!




1 comment:

  1. That picture of Levi is awesome! He has such a way with facial expressions, you definitely know what he's feeling at any given time. =)

    ReplyDelete