Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

She Loves Him...

**This time I'm NOT talking about Curtis**

Yes!! That is MY Daughter kissing the lizard's cage!!
Cadence is obsessed with Iggy
Yes, that would also be MY Daughter's *Spit* on the cage
**
She holds him Way more than Curtis does. We are really
working on trying to get her to NOT squeeze and just hold!
**
I say "we" but we all know I mean Brett (I've never even touched him)
Do you see that? She is signing MORE!
**
Okay Iggy will crawl up Brett and Curt's shirt and onto their shoulders. So
last night Brett asked Cadie if she wanted Iggy on her tummy?
What does she do?
**
OH Yes She hikes up her shirt for Iggy to go on her Tummy!!
Whose Child is This?? I mean Seriously!!






2 comments:

  1. Go Cadie! That's what you get, mom, for letting her spend so much time with all those boys!-)

    ReplyDelete