Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Skillet

Last night we went to the Skillet~Awaken~ Concert!
(Pam and I aren't texting each other =))
For someone who isn't a "Rocker" I had a Blast!
So did the "little guys"
We couldn't see the little-bit-bigger guys, they where much closer to the stage


The Letter Black, Red and Skillet put on an
*Awesome* Concert!
I had NEVER seen adults Rock-Out quite like that before =)

*Skillet*

After the concert we stuck around so Noah could get his drumsticks autographed by Red
**
So Glad we went
Ps. Thanks Pam for the Diet Dr. Pepper; Brett cracked it open while we
where awaiting to get out of the parking lot =) which was FOREVER!
**



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a good time! I am sorry I missed it - I *love* Skillet!!

    ReplyDelete