Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May Birthdays

We had three May Birthdays this month... and since I am so far behind on well EVERYTHING
I am putting them all together!
Of course it's not a party without part hats
May 15th was my Dad's 49th Birthday
And him being on the phone while we are trying to sing is about par =)

May 22nd was Brett's 28th Birthday
AND
Alexis' 3rd Birthday
So we combined them this year.. I was too busy
enjoying the company to get very good pictures.. Surprisingly!
Two of my VERY FAVORITE PEOPLE
Curtis and my Grandma Peeka (Coslett) Love her Soo much!!

We decided to go on a bike ride... Well the kids did Cadie and Kristin went for a nice little walk,
while I kept up with the "big kids"


Lucas, Curtis, Syd, and Levi
**
Overall May was a very good month for us, but as always is going by very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment