Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, May 10, 2010

*LOVE* being Mommy

There is an endless list of things I have probably been called... However
Mommy has to be one of my Favorites!
I was super bummed when I realized this was the only picture I had taken with my Babies on Mother's Day!
After church we went to Grandma Cindy's for lunch

Then it was back home to make enchiladas for dinner! This is one of Cadie's
favorite things to make and EAT!

Lots of *yummy* desserts! Tony made "Angie's Favorite"
Angie, I can totally understand!!

Happy Mother's Day!!


Then it was time for some much needed "Relaxing"
I think Cadence enjoyed it more then Mommy did!!

She **LOVES** getting her nails painted =)
(and I love doing it)

**

**









1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a special day. Glad to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete