Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vacation Day TWO

CAUTION: EVEN MORE PICTURES THEN DAY ONE =)
The plan for Monday was to go to the children's museum so that Cindy, Cadie and I could tour the Barbie exhibit.. I was super exited!
Upon arriving we found out that the museum was closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, no Barbies for us ;(
Plan B: The Kansas City Zoo
Cadence and Curtis
Cadie wouldn't go anywhere near the polar bear statue, after the dinosaurs yesterday she had no use for this!

Watching the Polar Bear show!

This was the highlight of the Zoo

**

For everyone!
Cadence Lynn and "Grandma" Cindy Lynn


We where a little disappointed in the zoo, I guess we are spoiled with the Sedgwick County Zoo
**
Riding the Train was fun
**
This was as close to getting all four of us as I could get!
**

Playing on the frog slide

Riding the carousal
**
One more time around and Mommy would have lost her lunch...
Then it was back to the room to DO NOTHING =) So much fun!
Mommy getting Cadie
**
Mommy and Curtis getting CadieCadie Totally Annoyed =)


*In case I haven't said it yet in this post =) I love being Curtis and Cadie's Mommy*















No comments:

Post a Comment