Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Round Two (Final Round)

I HOPE!!...
Yesterday I took Cadence in for her hard cast. We went out to the East Office so that Dr. Hund would be able to do it this time. I *love* this doctor!! He did a wonderful job and was done before we knew it. Cadie did of course scream and cry, but there was very little physical fight this time. I asked Dr. Hund if I should be worried about soft bones, or if we just had bad luck?! Without hesitation he said, "Bad Luck" However he did say that when we go back in three weeks to have it removed that he would check her bone density when we x-ray again.
She has done a phenomenal job with this one. I think it's because it is her left had this time.
This cast seems a lot more functional! It doesn't come up as far on her forearm or her thumb!

Just love love love being Curtis and Cadies Mommy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment