Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Preschool

This morning was Curtis' first day at Preschool... Kind of!
Today for an hour, the kids brought their parents with them and they were able to see the room and meet their teachers and classmates. We are SOO short staffed at work that I wasn't able to stay for the entire time, but at least I got to go =)
Curtis is so excited that "little Kailen" is in his class!
(he has two cousins named Kailen)
Curtis was VERY EXCITED to find out that they had magnify glasses there. He told his teachers that his Papa Terry had a magnify glass! (and then went into a long story about his Papa)

Great Morning! Curtis loved it, and is super excited to go back (I have a feeling he is going to be my "easy" child when it comes to being left at school). Luckily John and Jessica where there and able to bring Curtis back to my mom.
**
See I was able to blog about Curt going to Preschool without getting emotional...
However we haven't had his 'official' first day yet... That isn't until Sept.7, which also happens to be his 4th Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment