Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

No More Cast!!

In case you hadn't already heard.. We are cast free!! Monday morning when I returned home from jazzercise I found that Cadence didn't have a cast any longer?!?!? While she and Brett where playing Brett accidentally pulled it off!!! I have to say that I am very Thankful that we didn't have to have it Cut off!
**
My Cadie Lynn is defiantly back in the swing of things. I guess I didn't really notice how much her cast did in fact slow her down or detour her from doing something. Not Any Longer =) My family all went to Colorado this week, and we stayed behind of "dog duty"! It actually worked out pretty good, and gave us something to do. It allowed Curtis a chance to earn a few extra stickers for his chore chart.
**
Of course as soon as the cast came off... We went straight to the pool!!
My little fishy didn't miss a beat!!
I almost opted to leave this out, but Curt is SOO CUTE!!
Of course going for walks is always a joy for us! I am Thankful that we are able to live where we do and this is possible! I do truly get so much joy from being Curtis and Cadie's Mommy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment