Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vacation Day THREE

Our Final Day of Vacation: That went sooo fast!
I told you that Curtis and Grandma where inseparable, he loves her so much!
Before leaving Kansas City went stopped by Cabela's
This is a super neat store, we where there for over an hour!!!
Curtis and Cadie loved the walk through aquarium

So did Grandma Cindy and I!


The taxidermy animals in this store are AMAZING!

Curtis was impressed... Cadie not so much, we sort of ruined her with the moving dinosaurs =)

One of the employees have Curtis four tokens to use in the shooting gallery

Brett was pretty proud of him, he hit several targets!
(Funny Brett and Curtis Cabala's Story, that is funnier in person)
**
After Cabella's we went down the street to the Legends where we ate at T-Rex Cafe!
And they sat us right next to a moving dinosaur....
Cadie was NOT IMPRESSED!
If ever in Kansas City I really recommend this restaurant.. it was very NEAT!

**
A view from upstairs.. Our table was the shell on the right under the Octopus!
After lunch Curtis and Cadie went digging for Bones!!

**
Seat belts and a chocolate moose from Papa, and we are headed for Goddard!

Had so much fun with Brett's parents! Brett and I am planning on going back hopefully in April for our Anniversary, and this time by ourselves (well and our In-Laws) Harrah's was a pretty neat hotel!!














3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time, I'm glad!

    We love t-Rex, it's a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! You're making me even more excited for our vacation, only 3 1/2 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We walked into that restaurant one time. Our boys FREAKED out!! We immediately walked out. :)
    So glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete