Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

There are NO words....

Other than I now *love* having an outside dog
While outside playing with Ella tonight working on: sitting, catching ball, retrieving the ball and returning it to Curtis, Ella decides to have dinner instead ;P (OH MY LAND)
*my camera even refusses to take pictures of frogs*
see where I was at on the balcony off of our bedroom, Brett took the above picture with his phone.


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is one honkin' big frog!!! Frogs don't usually bother me at all, but man, that one even gives me chills! I can't imagine how you felt seeing that one! lol - Hope you don't have any more frog scares (big or otherwise)! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I almost died... really!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, either my vision is getting worse or my lack of sleep is starting to get the best of me. I thought the first picture was Ella rolling around in the grass, then after trying to under stand the post and scrolling back through several times finally figured it out! Looks like Ella could turn out to be your best friend;-)

    ReplyDelete