Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Newest Member..

I AM a dog person
I am NOT a big dog person!
Well I wasn't (still not 100% sold) until Brett asked to bring this dog home!
We are not sure what she is, but she had been hanging around their shop for a little
over a month now. She was very skittish around humans at first. Brett said the other day she was running down Meridian, and was almost hit SO we decided to give her a home..
Meet Ella
(our OUTSIDE dog)
Curtis and Cadence LOVE her! She is as talk as Cadie, so they had to wait on the back porch while Daddy had her on a leash to meet our inside dogs..

This is just because she's *beautiful*

Emma, Eddie, and Ella
They are actually getting along really well!
Think I might like having a big dog in the backyard!


No comments:

Post a Comment