Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

He's a Pro!

It's hard to believe that summer almost over, and we only have one more
T-Ball game! (secretly it will be nice to have our Saturday mornings back)
Cadence waiting for game time
Curtis is explaining to that group of girls that, that base is called Third..
*it was cute*

Not sure when this beautiful child that I so earnestly prayed for went from "little"
to "BIG" boy?!?!
~so handsome~
Cadence is never bored

Brett helping Curtis line-up
*
Watching the ball
**
Good Hit Curtis

**
Curits has loved playing T-Ball. After every game he gives me a high-five and says,
"Are you proud of me?"
**
YES CURTIS VERY MUCH!





No comments:

Post a Comment