Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, July 23, 2010

One more week...



Well One more FULL week of the cast =) That makes everyone in this house VERY VERY happy!! Yesterday she started saying "done please" and pulling at her cast! She has done exceptionally well, but we are very ready for it to come off. Her blisters have almost gone away on her finger, but we are not watching blisters on her lower forearm. (one more full week)..
***
As much as I'm ready for the cast to come off, I am not wanting to wish away summer either. Two more full weeks before my summer of 'officially' over. I am very ready to be done with the classes teaching elementary social studies, reading, and math.. however next semester looks as if it will have a new set of challenges. I know that anything worth having is worth working for so I guess I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment