Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cast Day

Thursday July 8, 2010 we went to get Cadence's hard cast put on.
I was expecting crying... Not expecting the fight she put up.
An experience I don't wish to relive, and have since felt guilty for not taking
the option of going to a pediatric surgeon to have it set and casted. I was thinking
that would just be one more bill, and one more day off work (kinda of selfish)
LONG story short... Two casts and an hour later we have a *not so pretty* green cast!
But we do have a Healing arm and that is what is important
After our not so good day we needed to find something "fun" to do... So
We decided to walk down and find Bill and Donna's

Just what the "doctor" ordered
We Love Bill and Donna (and their horses)

Of course riding back is way funner than walking!

First we stopped and fed the fish..

**
Thankful for such wonderful neighbors!
And that Thursday is OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment