Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Start of our LONG weekend

I already know that I take A LOT OF PICTURES =)
**
Last night we went to the South Y to watch Joshua, Noah, and Andrew play baseball
Curtis and I watched Joshua play with Pam and Lizzy
** Go Josh**
Crossing Home Plate
Brett and Cadence watched Noah and Andrew on another field
Andrew at catcher
**
Curtis just made himself at home

**Noah Batting**
I had to swipe a picture of Noah from Shelley's blog.. I was looking at pictures last night
and there was a child build just like Noah, but as I zoomed it in WAS NOT NOAH!
I asked Brett to come here, (me) "Brett does that look like Noah?"
Brett, (shaking his head) "No.. No it doesn't but they were all in
blue and looked alike!" ~ That would be my husband for you =)
While over watching Joshua play Curtis thew his black power ranger
up in the tree, and Pam and I couldn't find it..
So we sent in guys to look for it...
*and they found it*

I just thought this picture was cute =)
(minus the porta-potty, we all know how I am about bathrooms)
After the game we enjoyed diner out with the Martins and Bernings
*great start to our 4th weekend*

Ted and Curtis
**
Curtis, Noah, Andrew and Joshua
(Thanks for the pictures Shelley)











No comments:

Post a Comment