Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fishing!

Saturday evening Kristin and Brett invited us to go fishing with them at Brett's Uncle House.
This was right up Curt's alley, he is such a boy =)
His *favorite* part... picking up the minnows!
Not so much Lucas' favorite!

**
Uncle Brett won the prize for coolest, when he caught the first fish!!

Waiting on another fish....

This is Curt's 3rd time to go fishing and he has *never* caught a fish....

Until NOW! He was SO EXCITED!!

He helped Uncle Brett pull it off and then he threw it back!

Then Brett's Uncle Vern took them for a ride on the golf cart.. Very Cool when you're three!
**
Cadence acted slightly confused when it came to Brett's Uncle, because there is a STRONG
resemblance between Brett's uncle and his Dad.. it was cute!
**
We had a very nice evening, and are excited for more fishing in the future.. Well Curtis is ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment