Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beautiful Saturday!

This morning was Curt's first T-Ball Game! It was a lot of fun! Although they don't keep score in Micro-Ball (which Brett and I would have liked but Oh-Well). We were lucky enough to have the first time every Saturday at 9:00, it's warm but not hot!!
Cadence wasn't sure why she couldn't play? She has more natural athletic ability then Curtis does!
The plan was for me to help Curtis while Brett and Cadence watched.... But Cadie had different plans...

But Curtis was very happy to have his Daddy help! I didn't get a picture of his batting!! But I did get him running!! Which is his favorite part!


Here he is starting to get a little bored!



He played pitcher and was AWESOME!

Then we had a water gun fight to cool off from the game...

Then a basketball game.. Mommy/Curtis vs. Daddy/Cadie!

Brett and Cadie shouldn't be allowed to be on the same team!!


*Wonderful Family Saturday- Wish it could always be Summer!!






No comments:

Post a Comment