Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

THE FROG SCARE!!

"Mommy I found a Frog!!"
Like nails on a chalkboard ;p I knew I was too far from the door to get inside, and would have to break a window to get in that way! (Yes I am considering counseling for this) All I could do was yell at him, WAIT, all I could do was calmly tell him to go and put it back that Mommy didn't want to see it.. All while my heart was racing and my knees where starting to hurt!!
I will admit that I felt a little silly when I saw it was a stuffed frog! Although I did think that I was getting over my Frog-Phobia, but I guess not. Really wish I weren't so scared of them, but I am so for now I will continue to do what I've been doing and hope they go extinct!!




No comments:

Post a Comment