Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baseball

Has to be one of the top five *best* things about summer!
Thankfully our children agree!
Tonight we went again to watch Jarod and Kamen play...
Kamen Pitching
**
Jarod Pitching

**

Kamen Batting
**
Jarod Batting
**


Of course the game in only half the fun!
**
Cadence was pretty excited about the *real live* baby doll =)
**
Consider ourselves *lucky* to have such a great circle of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment