Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer, Swimming and Sunburns

YAY~ My Grandma Winsor finally has her pool open!!
Excited was an understatement!!
Cadie started out in a floaty suit my Grandma bought her, but it was too big
and kept coming up around her nose. So we had to switch to the
regular suit.
She would much rather float around then actually take a chance of getting her hair wet =)

Our THREE Buzz Light Years counting down from 5 to BLAST-OFF!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE I LET MY BABIES SUNBURN!!
They both had on 70 sun screen, but I didn't think to reapply it and we
where there for almost 3 hours.
**
Although they were super brave..
I on the other hand I AM NOT!!
I had already burned so I didn't think I would again...
Wrong!

**
While the Bretts went to work out we had a movie night..
Nothing fixes a sunburn like popcorn and Toy Story 2!

Cadie looks confused as to why she was placed so far away
from everyone elses popcorn...
*It seems I have bred a thief*

**Great Thursday** Wonderful way to start my 10 day break!!





1 comment:

  1. ouch, ouch, and ouch to those sunburns! The good thing is that hopefully you all will have a nice tan by the time it's over with. Glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete