Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ready or Not?!

Tomorrow is the day.. the day that I have been working towards for the past 2 years. Tomorrow I begin my student-teaching experience. I have to admit that general education is not my realm of comfort. If I were stepping into a structured learning classroom or another form of special education I would feel better prepared. There is a larger part of me that is so nervous, but also a part that is SO EXCITED! For the next twelve weeks I will be student-teaching and working on my 35 page KPTP thesis for graduation and licensure! However when looking at the big picture, 12 weeks is nothing compared to the past 2 years SO ready or not, I step into a classroom tomorrow with twenty-three 1st graders as their "teacher"... I’m ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment