Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Early Graduation Gift...

My cooperating teacher is *phenomenal* In the four days I have spent with her, I have learned so many wonderful and practical things that I will be able to use in my classroom! When I met Melissa a few weeks ago, she told me how tech savvy she was, and that she would require my lessons to be build around her Mimio System. She also teaches a Mimio class to other classroom teachers. Brett and I have been watching craigslist for an iPad for several months... like just after Christmas last year. Last Sunday my Mother and Father-In-Law gave us the  money to go and buy a new iPad for school and work. They (and we) were so much more comfortable with buying one from a store that would come with a warranty. *Melissa has already shared many apps and tips and I am loving my iPad... and so are they* 

GetAttachment[1] (2)

She is going to be reading by Pre-School! (maybe)

DSC_0034

DSC_0035

thank you terry and cindy

1 comment:

  1. You'll find they will use it more than you do. There are lots of free apps (educational) you can get. It's amazing what they've learned and Kailen can do things that I never thought she could - I go to explain something to her and she's already figured it out. Enjoy it - I sure enjoy mine ummm when it's not in use. Lol.

    ReplyDelete