Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mrs. Dyke

… is now how I will be referred to! As a para I was Ms. Kim, but I am taking off my para hat and putting on a teacher! Yesterday I met my cooperating teacher, she is wonderful. She is younger than I am, very peppy and seems very smart with electronics. She will require that I write my lesson plans to incorporate the Mimio board, but assures me that she will teach me how to use it! Melissa also gave me a tour of the building I will be student-teaching in, and I was able to meet the principal and see "our" room!

EarhartPhoto[1]

Friday I will report to Amelia Earhart at 7:30 a.m. to carpool with the other 1st grade teacher to all all day Goddard in-service. I am super excited and super anxious, this is my first in-service as a "teacher".. I’m almost done!

1 comment: