Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Officially Four

Monday, August 1st my nephew Levi turned FOUR! We met them for pizza in Goddard and then went bowling in Cheney!

DSC_0108DSC_0112

DSC_0110DSC_0117

DSC_0121DSC_0118

DSC_0124DSC_0135

DSC_0138

After some "rest time" at our own homes, everyone came over to our house for fajitas and cupcakes! (and of course a few more presents)

DSC_0141DSC_0143

DSC_0148DSC_0153

It’s back to work next week ;( We (Kristin and I) have really enjoyed our summer! Luckily we have the best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment