Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oklahoma Aquarium

We took a "super short" vacation to Oklahoma with Brett’s parents. We met them up there on Thursday and came home Friday, but with a 6 week old this was plenty of time! Smile

DSC_1130DSC_1132

We went to the Oklahoma Aquarium. Curt and Cadie really enjoyed this. The adults thought it was pretty neat as well!

DSC_1134DSC_1135

They were able to pet starfish and sea cucumbers.

DSC_1149DSC_1157

Thankfully Callie girls slept the entire time!

DSC_1158

Cadie and Curt with Brett’s parents!

DSC_1160DSC_1172

DSC_1177DSC_1183

DSC_1186DSC_1189

The walk through shark exhibit was the kids favorite part!

DSC_1191DSC_1193

DSC_1203DSC_1204

There was a sub diver inside one of the tanks cleaning it. Cadence was enthralled with her. She even waved at Cadie several time. Overall it was a nice little trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment