Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Independence Day 2012

I did not do well taking pictures this year.. however I with Callie’s reflux and colic on the up swing I am beginning to join the land of the living once again!

DSC_1040

Back in December Brett and Curt were watching Myth Busters and they built a potato cannon. Curtis fell IN LOVE with this, and asked Brett if they could build one. Brett told him for the 4th of July that they would... well Curt remembered!

DSC_1042

So here is their potato cannon! Smile Curt thought his Daddy was pretty cool! (Brett thought he was pretty cool as well!!)

DSC_1048DSC_1057

Callie actually slept through the fireworks!! This is a child that if one of us breaths too loud she is awake screaming, but had no problem with the fireworks?!?!

DSC_1055DSC_1054

Kristin and Lexi        My parents and kids!

I attempted to do pictures of my kids and Kristin’s.. not so great this year! Better luck next year Smile 

DSC_1020DSC_1005

DSC_1015DSC_1034

Love those three SO MUCH!!

1 comment: