Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nice Girl!

DSC_0974

My sweet Cadence has been struggling *REALLY STURGGLING*! The past weeks have been super hard of Callie and her Mommy but also her big sister. I have not joined them for devotions, prayer, bedtimes, bath not much of anything as I have been outside bouncing and bouncing!! Cadie has received a fair amount of discipline over the last few weeks. I decided to try and praise her more. As I feel she is being SO NAUGHTY to get attention, because even a spanking is one on one time from mommy. So far this has been working really well!!! Here’s hoping that we can get a new normal in our home, and everyone back on the right track! (I am sure that we can)

No comments:

Post a Comment