Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Aunt Kristin

I decided that Aunt Kristin needed her one blog post! Smile My sister has gone above and beyond to help Callie and I. When she wasn’t here bouncing or walking she would often come and take Curt and Cadie to go and play with her kids. One day (when I was almost to hit the wall) she showed up at 10:30 and told me that she was going to take as many of my children as I would give her so I could go and lay down. By this time I needed the sleep. With tears I sent all three of them with her (by this time I was no longer nursing). I went straight up stairs and wake up at 2:00!! DSC_0975DSC_0980

AUNT KRISTIN WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment