Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Baby Girl!

Since taking Callie off of breast milk she is a completely different baby! She is now sleeping 3 hours at a time (this is so much better than 20-30 minutes), is awake without screaming and overall just a blessing to our family!!

DSC_1218DSC_1222

DSC_1223DSC_1224

DSC_1211DSC_1212

A good friend of mine gave Callie this rainbow dress! I was pretty excited because Cadence already had one! Thanks Michelle, she wears it often as I love it when my girls match!

No comments:

Post a Comment