Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thursday makes me laugh!

There has been a lot of stress in our home lately! Okay, mainly just for me! Brett and I sat down the other  night and had a wonderful conversation. I told him I needed help, that I couldn’t keep up any longer. I needed him to take some of the home responsibilities, either house work or dinner! I Love cleaning house and LOATH cooking, so I was so happy when he took cooking off my hands. He is  now meal planning and cooking dinner every evening (sign) *it is wonderful* and we are only on day 3!

When looking at his list posted on the cabinet, it made me laugh...

DSC_0393DSC_0394

Monday: Home made pizza, salad and fruit

Tuesday: Roast, Potatoes and Veggies

Wednesday: Beef stew, mashed potatoes and veggies

THURSDAY: KIM GONE CHICKEN NUGGETS AND FRIES Winking smile

Friday: Chicken Alfredo, break sticks and salad

 

DSC_0391

I am super thankful for this piece of my load being taken. He even made the dough for the pizza?!?! This seems so foreign to me Winking smile!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny...sounds like what I do if Chris won't be here. ;)

    ReplyDelete