Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cookie Exchange..

For the past two years Cadence and I have went to the annual "Ladies Cookie Exchange" and our Pastor’s home. So Sunday evening we began work on our sugar cookies. I found a picture on pintrest a super cute snowman cooking.. that looked easy! RIGHT!!

DSC_0383DSC_0385

DSC_0387DSC_0388

*ULTIMATE FAIL* Needless to say these went in the trash and Brett made me some chocolate chip cookies!!

DSC_0389Melting snowman Cookie

            *mine*                   *pintrest*

Cadence ended up getting shots Tuesday, and with me getting them up at 6:00 am they are pretty much going to bed around 7:00 in the evenings, these days. When she came down to my room at 5 this morning, she wanted to know if it was time to go to the "Girl Party"?!?! I told her that we didn’t get to go but that Mrs. Cheri sent her home a chapstick!! **Thank you Mrs. Cheri**

IMAG0517IMAG0518

2 comments:

  1. We missed you last night! And I think your melted snowman looked great! Lesson number one when looking at ideas on the interenet, whatever you're trying to make will never look as good as you think it should! But it doesn't make it an ultimate fail, it just makes it normal :) Unless I'm not normal (because none of my stuff ever turns out like it should either!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? I can't even publish a comment without a typo :) *INTERNET

    ReplyDelete