Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

*super blessed*

This is the room I student taught in from August to December 2011. There were 24 students, 14 girls and 10 boys. I learned A LOT!!

3

I returned last Friday for their Christmas Party. I was so blessed with so many "We missed yous!" My favorite quote of the day was, "Mrs. Dyke, I missed you so much. I almost forgot what you looked like!" Winking smile My cooperating teacher had quite a surpise for me! With the help of the student’s parents and our *awesome* room mother they made me a wonderful goodie bag, or two, actually THREE! 

2IMAG0532

This might be my favorite! I was going to spend Christmas break making labels for my classroom.. now I don’t have too!!!

IMAG0533

IMAG0525IMAG0530

..Yes I plan on carrying my Goddard cup at Maize, for a little while anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment