Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

We decided to do a brunch at my parent’s house this year for Christmas (eve), it was a nice time,

DSC_0565DSC_0566

DSC_0567DSC_0572 

When we left my parents we had two hours before (during which I took a nap, I CAN NOT remember the last time I took a nap, it was wonderful) we needed to be to Brett’s parent’s house.

DSC_0579

DSC_0581DSC_0584

DSC_0589DSC_0590

Grandma Cindy and Papa Terry got Curt and Cadie bikes for Christmas. This is Cadie’s first bike (and you could tell, we will be doing a lot of practice this spring/summer).

DSC_0591

Of course we had to go out to the garage and try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment