Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Galaxy Play doe

Today, I offered to keep Kristin’s kids so that my mom could get a few things done. While Lexi took a nap the bigger kids and Id decided to make galaxy play doe, that I had pinned from pinterest! Now I will be honest after my snowmen cookies were such a BUST, I was not holding my breath for this to work!

DSC_0537

Levi, Curtis, Lucas and Cadence

DSC_0538DSC_0539

DSC_0541

IT WORKED!!

DSC_0544DSC_0547

DSC_0545DSC_0548

I had to half the recipe after we made the purple, because I knew that I would run out of salt!  The blue didn’t turn out quite as good as the first two, because Lexi woke up and I had to pull it off the burner a little early!

DSC_05432814818486717047_H5QjMZAq_b[1]

Mine                 Pinterest

DSC_0550

We will definitely be making more galaxy play doe for my classroom in the next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment