Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sticker Chart


Who knew that a sticker would be SOOO motivating! Holy Cow his room and everything is getting done much quicker for a sticker! My main motivation for the sticker chart was so he would start putting his underwear on by himself. Thinking every time he did he would get sticker but man if it works for everything else also! I hope the newness doesn't ware off, but don't foresee that he is pretty excited! Think we may have to make one for Grandma Carol's house in Aug.

No comments:

Post a Comment