Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Just Like Curtis!







Cadence has decided she HAS to do everything that her brother does. I can't even imagine what our world will be like next summer when she is walking and running everywhere. For the most part Curtis is alright with her tagging along. The other night he started reading (reciting) to her. I can't hardly get her to take a bottle any longer she just wants a sippy, which I am thinking I am going to call the doctor and make sure that it's fine that she isn't wanting a bottle any longer!!?? Of course this is all because BIG BROTHER has a sippy!! Oh well I guess it is MUCH better then big brother wanting a bottle! :) She also climbs the stairs now, and of course every time I have caught her going up them she is following Curt!

1 comment:

  1. If it's any help, Syd was completely off of a bottle at 10 months, and Ali was at a year. As long as she's getting her nutrition, I don't think it matters that it's in a sippy! Look at it this way--it saves a huge headache trying to wean her off of one when she's older! =)

    ReplyDelete