Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rescue Racer and Cadie




So here I sit, outside with Curtis and Cadie while Brett is working an extra late shift this week and next. It is amazing to me how much sheer joy Cadence gets out of just watching Curtis. I was mistakenly calling him McQueen to which he corrected, he is "Rescue Racer" he is just driving McQueen :) They are SO MUCH FUN! I hate that Brett misses out on so much being on a later shift.. but not much longer :) We were so happy to find out this week that Brett will be moving to a normal shift in 2-3 weeks.... I AM SOOO EXCITED! For the fist time since we've been married we will all sit down during the week and eat dinner together! With Brett changing shift and me returning to WSU 15 hrs and working part time about 15hrs our lives are fixing to shift. So it is nice to take time to just sit and watch my babies, although they aren't so much 'baby' anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment