Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, July 10, 2009

The 4th of July!
















Happy Independence Day! Family and Food, who could ask for more? We had a very nice 4th of July. Other than the whole firework thing! :) Just kidding! In case you don't know I am not really a fan of fireworks. But it would appear that I married a pyro and then produced a pyro offspring! Brett and Curtis LOVE fireworks! After dinner Cadie was able to come back home early from Grandma Winsor's house and play with Grandma and Grandpa Dyke and Aunt Taryn. While Brett and I played ultimate Frisbee. That game WHOOPED me! But still had a lot of fun. While Mommy and Daddy played Curtis, as always, was just happy to be with his cousins! We are so fortunate that all of our family, even extended, enjoy getting together. We had in-laws from almost everyone there, but you would have never known :) I think I notice the spot my Grandpa Peeka would fill more when we are at cookouts with everyone. He LOVED my Grandma Winsor's homemade cherry nut ice cream. And Grandpa if I didn't have a texture issue I would have had a bowl for you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment