Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Out for a Walk/Ride!




Last night we let Curtis drive McQueen to my Mom's house. She is only about a mile down the street. :) He did really really well. Brett and I were discussing how much he has grown-up over the summer, and how we wouldn't have attempted this at the beginning of the summer! He stopped when Brett told him to and stayed on the side we asked him to. Like always Cadie just get joy out of watching Curtis do anything!




** Also last night after Cadie was in bed, ok Curt was too but got up to go potty, he climbed in bed with Brett and I to say 'Goodnight' again. We let him stay and visit for a little while, so we could explain the changes coming in the next couple of weeks. We explained that soon Mommy would have to go back to school/work full time and he would get to go back to Grandma Carol's house all day. With excitement he looks at Brett and says, "Do I get to drive McQueen?" :) Brett just smiled and told him no that Daddy would take him!

2 comments:

  1. This is Paula Yaussi. Clicked on you from Angie's blog. Wanted to say hello. Your babies are adorable and I love the sticker chart. I may need to try that for toys, blankets, etc.

    Blessings~
    P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It's so much fun having Grandma within walking distance! My Mom is 5 blocks from us and we've walked there a lot!

    ReplyDelete